"The Promoters" are Whisky Auctioneer (Whisky Auctioneer Ltd, West Building, Ruthvenfield Grove, Inveralmond Industrial Estate, Perth PH1 3FN)
These terms apply to 12 Bottles of Christmas Prize Draw , which is a prize draw for a daily winner between the dates of Saturday 22 December 2018 and Wednesday 2 January 2019 inclusive and a further winner from Monday 7 January 2019.
By accepting these Terms you acknowledge that:
- The daily prize draw is open to any person who has placed a bid on one of the stated dates during the December Auction and is of applicable minimum legal drinking age in their country of residence. Employees of the Promoters and their immediate families, agents of the Promoters or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion shall not be permitted to enter.
- To be eligible for the prize draw you must have placed a bid within the stated 24 hour period of each day. This period will run between 00:00 (GMT) to 23:59 (GMT) each day of the competition. There is no alternative method of entry and multiple entries are not permitted. Each bid, and any thereafter, will count as one (1) entry each day. Anyone found to be creating multiple accounts for the purposes of entering will be ineligible to win.
- Please note that these Terms and Conditions are applicable alongside our general Whisky Auctioneer website Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants agree to be bound in full by these Terms and all applicable rules.
- All valid bidders between 22nd December and 2nd January as specified above will be entered into a prize draw and the winners of each day will be randomly selected by representatives of the Promoters after 09:00 (GMT) 3rd January 2019 and the winners will then be contacted by email. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if a winner has not responded to the Promoters’ email correspondence to confirm acceptance by 23:59 (GMT) on the 7th January 2019 then an alternative winner may be selected. All valid bidders on 7th January 2019 as specified above will be entered into a prize draw and the winner will be randomly selected by representatives of the Promoters after 09:00 (GMT) 8th January 2019 and the winner will be contacted by email. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if a winner has not responded to the Promoters’ email correspondence to confirm acceptance by 23:59 (GMT) on the 10th January 2019 then an alternative winner may be selected
- The Promoter has full discretion when applying these Terms and its decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- There will be 13 prizes drawn. The list of prizes will be revealed on the following page https://www.whiskyauctioneer.com/12-bottles-christmas. Each day's prize will be revealed on this page by being added to the list contained within this page. Each prize is accepted as listed and will consist of one (1) bottle, unless otherwise described. No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except in the event where, due to circumstances outside of its control, the Promoters must provide alternative similar prizes of equal or greater value. The Promoters reserve all their rights in this regard and entrants acknowledge that they are bound to accept an alternative prize offered to them and are not entitled to make any claim against the Promoters.
- If you are a winner in the daily prize draw and you confirm that you wish to receive the prize we will ask for your contact details in order to ship the prize to you.
- If there is a restriction on shipping alcohol to the winner’s country of residence that stops the delivery of the prize draw and if no alternative delivery address is available the Promoter reserves their right to pick an alternative winner.
- By accepting the prize the winner agrees that they are responsible for understanding the regulations relating to the receipt of alcohol within their country of residence and that they are liable for any local taxation or duties payable on delivery of the prize.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for leakage of the prize in transit but should there be a loss or full breakage in transit a replacement prize would be offered.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook (the Social Media Site(s))
- The Social Media Site(s)’ operators have no liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Competition for any loss of profits, loss of sales or business, loss of agreements or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of or damage to goodwill, loss of use or corruption of software, data or information or any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
- By accepting the prize the winner agrees to their name being used for promotional purposes on Social Media Site(s) and/or in email newsletters sent by the Promoter to Whisky Auctioneer customers who have opted in to receive them..
- Any use of the Social Media Site(s) in relation to the Competition will be subject to the Terms of Service / Use and Privacy Policies shown on those site(s) from time to time.
- Please note that these Terms and Conditions are applicable alongside governing law, shipping and delivery and all other terms contained within our full Terms and Conditions.