In order to bid above £5,000 we require an identity check. This is to ensure the legitimacy of users so that bids are valid and fair. Once you submit the below, our Customer Service team will review the documentation and you will then be alerted whether you have been approved or not. Once approved, you will be able to bid over £5,000 on any lot across the auction. Please note, that should circumstances arise as per our terms and conditions, we reserve the ability to revoke approval, or, alternatively, approve after further review should an individual not be approved.
If you are a Private Individual please provide 2 forms of ID:
- Your passport or other government-issued photo ID; and
- Proof of your residential address (for example a Bank Statement or Utility Bill dated within the last 3 months but clearly showing your name and address).
If you are an Organisation please provide 2 documents:
- Organisations incorporation;
- Registered office and business address;
- Director details;
- Shareholders and any ultimate beneficial owners and;
- Passport or other government-issued ID of individuals with access to the account who may bid