Considering how to get the bottles you wish to sell to us? We take the hassle out of choosing the best way for you to get your bottles to us. Our expert Customer Service Team is ready to advise, and all they need is a few simple details.
So if you're ready to sell, fill out the form linked through the button below and a member of our team will be back in touch with you quickly to advise on the best way to send your bottles - whether it's using a courier, one of our in-person collections or even sending yourself if preferred.
WHY SELL WITH WHISKY AUCTIONEER?
There is no better place to sell your whisky and we pride ourselves in being industry leaders:
- Truly Global Reach - customers from over 125 countries are extremely active on our site, with over 100,000 bids placed each month. The website attracts over 1.1 million users a year and over 3.3 million visits.
- Regularly Achieving World-Records - We currently hold the world-record price achieved for an online auction as well as the record for largest volume whisky private collection ever sold at auction. But we've also achieved record results for charity bottlings, inaugural releases and countless other bottles at a variety of price points. So whether you're looking to sell a large collection, or something that you've had tucked away, you stand the best chance at getting a great result with us.
- Showing your bottles in the best light - we have dedicated content, photography and marketing teams all excelling at making sure that lots on our site are presented in the best possible way. From interesting content and enticing photography, to engaging and targeted communications, we work hard to make sure that your bottles are seen by interested buyers.
- Free Courier Collections - Based in the EU or UK? We are continuing to offer free courier collections throughout the EU and UK and we can advise if this is the best option for your collection.
- Bases in both the UK and EU - We've worked hard over the last year to make sure that we keep our services to a high standard even despite the challenges the world has faced. Our EU office will serve our EU customers, making sure that we are able to transport whisky around the EU as it used to be. All the while still presenting your bottles on the same platform, with the full support of the company.
STILL NEED MORE INFORMATION ON SELLING?
Our Step-by-Step Guide to Selling should give you the information you need to understand the process.
We've also pulled together some Tips for Selling at Auction that should prove insightful - make sure you check out the handy packing tips.
Learn about fees, payment terms and other considerations when Selling with us.
Looking to drop off your bottles at our offices? There are still travel restrictions in place across Scotland, but if you are travelling locally to our Perth offices, you can look to book an appointment here.
Looking to speak to us before submitting a form? We're happy to help, so contact us today.