Sell Your Bottles
Whether you're new to selling, or are a regular seller with us, we make it as easy as possible for you to get your bottles to auction. Our Customer Service team is ready to assist you and once you submit the Seller's Form via the button below, they will get back to you soon to support you from transporting your bottles to auction all the way through payment after a successful sale.
So if you're ready to sell, fill out the form linked through the button below and a member of our team will be back in touch with you quickly to advise on the best way to send your bottles - whether it's using a courier, one of our in-person collections, dropping off at our office or even sending yourself.
WHY SELL WITH WHISKY AUCTIONEER?
There is no better place to sell your whisky and we pride ourselves in being industry leaders:
- Truly Global Reach - customers from over 125 countries are extremely active on our site, with over 100,000 bids placed each month. The website attracts over 1.1 million users a year and over 3.3 million visits.
- Regularly Achieving World-Records - We currently hold the world-record price achieved for an online auction as well as the record for largest volume whisky private collection ever sold at auction. But we've also achieved record results for charity bottlings, inaugural releases and countless other bottles at a variety of price points. So whether you're looking to sell a large collection, or something that you've had tucked away, you stand the best chance at getting a great result with us.
- Showing your bottles in the best light - we have dedicated content, photography and marketing teams all excelling at making sure that lots on our site are presented in the best possible way. From interesting content and enticing photography, to engaging and targeted communications, we work hard to make sure that your bottles are seen by interested buyers.
- Free Courier Collections - Based in the EU or UK? We are continuing to offer free courier collections throughout the EU and UK and we can advise if this is the best option for your collection.
- Bases in both the UK and EU - We've worked hard over the last year to make sure that we keep our services to a high standard even despite the challenges the world has faced. Our EU office will serve our EU customers, making sure that we are able to transport whisky around the EU as it used to be. All the while still presenting your bottles on the same platform, with the full support of the company.
STILL NEED MORE INFORMATION ON SELLING?
Our Step-by-Step Guide to Selling should give you the information you need to understand the process.
Learn about fees, payment terms and other considerations when Selling with us.
Looking to drop off your bottles at our offices? Our UK office is open to those who have booked an appointment in advance, you can look to book an appointment here. However, if your area has travel restrictions or lockdown measures in place or you are required to self-isolate, please do NOT book an appointment
Looking to speak to us before submitting a form? Our team are on hand 7 days a week and will be happy to help, so contact us today.