Inver House Green Plaid 1960s
An old blend from Inver House. Back in 1956, USA based Publicker Industries of Philadelphia created a blend called Inver House Rare. Then in 1964 they established Inver House Distillers Ltd and they purchased a whisky distilling complex at Airdrie. Inver House is still going strong today but with more of a focus on single malts.
We estimate this to have been produced during late 1960's.
Official Italian import.