Four Roses Super Premium / Platinum 75cl
In February 2002, Kirin Brewery Company of Japan purchased the Four Roses brand. Although this is an exclusive release for the Japanese market, this decision predates the purchase of the brand. This has been available in Japan since 1992.
80% of the liquid is over 8 years old, while the other 20% is 10 years or older.
Please be advised that the absence of any specific condition reports does not imply that this bottle is in perfect condition. We recommend close inspection of all images prior to placing any bids, and any further information required can be provided upon request.
Due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the buyer's discretion and no claim can be lodged against failure/leakage in transit.