NEXT auction starts Friday 30th October from 7pm BST. Click here for our COVID-19 Information Page

Four Roses Super Premium / Platinum 75cl

Lot: 131513
Four Roses Super Premium / Platinum 75cl
Four Roses Super Premium / Platinum 75cl
1
2
Winning Bid: £145

Four Roses Super Premium / Platinum 75cl

Distillery:
Four Roses
Age:
N/A
Vintage:
N/A
Region:
Kentucky, USA
Bottler:
Official
Cask Type:
N/A
Bottle Strength:
43%
Bottle Size:
75cl
Distillery Status:
Operational

Four Roses Super Premium / Platinum 75cl

In February 2002, Kirin Brewery Company of Japan purchased the Four Roses brand. Although this is an exclusive release for the Japanese market, it was actually more uncommon to find Four Roses in the US when this was introduced in 1992. Four Roses was unavailable as a straight bourbon in its home country for a long time until Kirin reintroduced it  to the American market.

80% of the liquid is over 8 years old, while the other 20% is 10 years or older. 

 

Currency Estimate

Important: Currency exchange rates are constantly changing; this feature is to be used as a guide price only. All final transactions occur in British Pounds (£).
Important Notice

Please be advised that the absence of any specific condition reports does not imply that this bottle is in perfect condition. We recommend close inspection of all images prior to placing any bids, and any further information required can be provided upon request.

Due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the buyer's discretion and no claim can be lodged against failure/leakage in transit.

Contact Us

UK Address:
Whisky Auctioneer Ltd,
West Building, Ruthvenfield Grove,
Inveralmond Industrial Estate,
Perth, United Kingdom, PH1 3FN

German Address:
Zechenring 6B, 41836, Ratheim,
Germany

Tel: +44 (0)1738 245576

Email: info@whiskyauctioneer.com

Opening Times: Mon-Sat 10am-5pm