Next Auction starts Friday 25th June. Bottle Deadline: 7 June (EU) and 14 June (UK) Click for info on Brexit or COVID-19.

Four Roses Super Premium / Platinum 75cl

Lot: 141875

Four Roses Super Premium / Platinum 75cl

Winning Bid: £100
(Reserve not met) This lot currently has: 4 bids

Currency Estimate

Important: Currency exchange rates are constantly changing; this feature is to be used as a guide price only. All final transactions occur in British Pounds (£).
Lot:
Distillery: 
Four Roses
Age: 
N/A
Vintage: 
N/A
Region: 
Kentucky, USA
Bottler: 
Official
Cask Type: 
N/A
Bottled Strength: 
43%
Bottle Size: 
75cl
Distillery Status: 
Operational
product Details

Four Roses Super Premium / Platinum 75cl

In February 2002, Kirin Brewery Company of Japan purchased the Four Roses brand. Although this is an exclusive release for the Japanese market, it was actually more uncommon to find Four Roses in the US when this was introduced in 1992. Four Roses bourbon was unavailable in its home country for a long time until Kirin reintroduced it  to the American market.

80% of the liquid is over 8 years old, while the other 20% is 10 years or older. 

 

Important Notice

We would recommend viewing/close inspection prior to placing any bids. If this is not an option and you have questions beyond the offered description and images, please contact us for a more in-depth condition report. Otherwise lots will be sold as seen in the images.

Please note: Due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the buyer's discretion and no claim can be lodged against failure/leakage in transit.

Other items you may be interested in

Lot:
Johnnie Walker Black Label 1960s
Johnnie Walker Black Label 1960s
Winning Bid:£36
End Date:05.11.18
Lot:
Johnnie Walker Gold Label 18 Year Old
Johnnie Walker Gold Label 18 Year Old
Winning Bid:£50
End Date:05.11.18
Lot:
Aultmore 16 Year Old Centenary Edition
Aultmore 16 Year Old Centenary Edition
Winning Bid:£330
End Date:05.11.18

Contact Us

UK Address:
Whisky Auctioneer Ltd,
West Building, Ruthvenfield Grove,
Inveralmond Industrial Estate,
Perth, United Kingdom, PH1 3FN

German Address:
Zechenring 6B, 41836, Ratheim,
Germany

Tel: +44 (0)1738 245576

Email: info@whiskyauctioneer.com

Opening Times: Mon-Sun 10am-5pm