White Horse Miniatures x 2 plus 9.4cl x 1
The origins of White Horse Distillers dates back to 1880 and the foundation of whisky merchants, James Logan Mackie & Co. After just fours years in business, the company bought a stake in Islay’s Lagavulin distillery, which trained the art of distilling and blending to James’ nephew, Peter Mackie. He joined the company in 1980, launching the now famous White Horse blend the following year. When Peter Mackie died in 1924, the company was reorganised as White Horse Distillers, and became part of DCL in 1927. The distilling empire granted it the licenses for Lagavulin and Glen Elgin distilleries, but eventually limited its blend to export markets. Its modern iteration, Diageo, eventually dissolved the company in 2010.
Two miniatures bottled by White Horse and a 9.4cl bottling.
We would recommend viewing/close inspection prior to placing any bids. If this is not an option and you have questions beyond the offered description and images, please contact us for a more in-depth condition report. Otherwise lots will be sold as seen in the images.
Please note: Due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the buyer's discretion and no claim can be lodged against failure/leakage in transit.