Whisky Auctioneer 2018 New Registrants: Prize Draw terms and conditions
"The Promoters" are Whisky Auctioneer (Whisky Auctioneer Ltd, West Building, Ruthvenfield Grove, Inveralmond Industrial Estate, Perth PH1 3FN)
By accepting these Terms you acknowledge that:
- The prize draw is open to any person who has completed the full registration process, has correctly answered the competition question and is of applicable minimum legal drinking age in their country of residence. Employees of the Promoters and their immediate families, agents of the Promoters or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion shall not be permitted to enter.
- To be eligible, please complete the full registration process (including payment) and correctly answer the competition question that is accessed via the link that is sent to your email address within the confirmation email of your full registration. There is no alternative method of entry and only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Anyone found to be creating multiple accounts for the purposes of entering will be ineligible to win.
- All entries must be received by 23:59 (GMT) 20th December 2018. Entrants agree to be bound in full by these Terms and all applicable rules.
- All valid entries will be entered into a prize draw and the winner will be randomly selected by representatives of the Promoters. The winner will be contacted by email by 23:59 (GMT) 28 December 2018. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if a winner has not responded to the Promoters’ email correspondence to confirm acceptance by 12:00 (GMT) 7th January 2019 an alternative winner may be selected. The Promoter has full discretion when applying these Terms and its decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- There will be one prize drawn. The prize is one (1) Macallan Rare Cask. No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except in the event where, due to circumstances outside of its control, the Promoters must provide alternative similar prizes of equal or greater value. The Promoters reserve all their rights in this regard and entrants acknowledge that they are bound to accept an alternative prize offered to them and are not entitled to make any claim against the Promoters.
- If you choose to enter are eligible and are successful, we will ask for your contact details in order to ship the prize to you. Only residents of countries to which the Promoter is able to ship are eligible, therefore to be eligible and claim your prize should you win, you must be able to provide a delivery address to which the Promoter can currently ship – a list of countries which can receive the item can be found here.
- If there is a restriction on shipping alcohol to the winner’s country of residence that stops the delivery of the prize draw and if no alternative delivery address is available the Promoter reserves their right to pick an alternative winner.
- By accepting the terms and conditions and the prize the winner agrees that they are responsible for understanding the regulations relating to the receipt of alcohol within their country of residence and that they are liable for any local taxation or duties payable on delivery of the prize.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for leakage of the prize in transit but should there be a loss or full breakage in transit a replacement prize would be offered.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter (the Social Media Site(s))
- The Social Media Site(s)’ operators have no liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Competition for any loss of profits, loss of sales or business, loss of agreements or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of or damage to goodwill, loss of use or corruption of software, data or information or any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
- Any use of the Social Media Site(s) in relation to the Competition will be subject to the Terms of Service / Use and Privacy Policies shown on those site(s) from time to time.
- By accepting the prize the winner agrees to their name being used for promotional purposes on Social Media Site(s) and/or in email newsletters sent by the Promoter to Whisky Auctioneer customers who have opted in to receive them.
- Please note that these Terms and Conditions are applicable alongside governing law, shipping and delivery and all other terms contained within our full Terms and Conditions.