Whyte and Mackay Scotch Whisky Collection Miniatures x 4 / with Disposable Camera
James Whyte and Charles Mackay started their company in 1882, quickly launching their Whyte & Mackay special blend. Their sales were predominantly in the export market until after the second world war, when they renewed their focus domestically. The firm merged with the Mackenzie Brothers in 1960, giving them their first distillery, Dalmore. They soon added Tamnavulin, Fettercairn and the Invergordon grain distillery to their portfolio, all of which have been key contributors to their blends over the years. Whyte & Mackay have always been forward thinking in their approach, using sherry finishing for their proprietary blend, and introducing the first 40 fl oz bottle for the on-trade in 1963 (now an industry standard). Today the brand is synonymous with its master blender, Richard Paterson, and remains one of the most popular Scotch brands in the world.
A selection of Whyte and Mackay miniatures including :
We would recommend viewing/close inspection prior to placing any bids. If this is not an option and you have questions beyond the offered description and images, please contact us for a more in-depth condition report. Otherwise lots will be sold as seen in the images.
Please note: Due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the buyer's discretion and no claim can be lodged against failure/leakage in transit.