PAT'S WHISK(E)Y COLLECTION
Pat’s Whisk(e)y Collection is the result of nearly 15 years of dedication, perseverance, and knowledge. Numbering in excess of 9,000 bottles and over 2,000 miniatures, it is the single largest private collection of whisky ever to be brought to auction.
On first sight of the Collection, the Whisky Auctioneer team were in awe of its diversity and 'completeness'. With examples ranging from the mid-20th century to present day, the Collection reflects on whisky’s early pioneers and those transforming the market today. It is also the largest collection of complete or near complete individual series' from varying distilleries that the team have encountered.
In consideration of its volume and diversity, the collection will be offered across multiple auctions over the next eight months. Between now and June 2021, Whisky Auctioneer will curate an exciting lineup of exclusive and spotlight auctions to showcase the incredible components of Pat's Whisk(e)y Collection.
HEART & SOUL: THE BOURBON & AMERICAN WHISKEY AUCTION
The first exclusive sale from Pat's Whisk(e)y Collection presented its impressive portfolio of bourbon and American whiskeys in October 2020.
Pat’s Whisk(e)y Collection consists of over 9,000 bottles with the bourbon and American whiskey component being crowned its ‘heart and soul’ by the collector.
If you're interested in browsing and bidding on a lot that is part of Pat's Whisk(e)y Collection in any of our regular monthly auctions, keep an eye out on our lot photos for Pat's Whisk(e)y logo, as shown above.
PAT'S WHISKEY CLUB
Pat's Whisk(e)y Club is a place for whisky enthusiasts, whether novice or expert, to share in our passion for the spirit, unlock access to educational resources and get involved in the journey of Pat's Whisk(e)y Collection.
- Early access to preview lot listings for upcoming auctions
- The chance to take part in unique experiences and events
- Exclusive downloadable content including access to reference libraries, guides and information
- If you're new to whisky collecting, take advantage of advice from our in-house experts and tips from the man behind the collection
- Get involved and contribute your questions to our partners from in-house experts to industry producers and influencers.
- And more exciting benefits to be announced over the coming months...